I am a Psychosexual Therapist and Relationship Counsellor. For the past 30 years I have been working in the counselling world in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia. I was originally trained by Relate and am a Registered Member of COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists).
Life can be a complicated and often people present with feelings of being overwhelmed by emotions that they really don't understand. Counselling can make sense of these overwhelming feelings and create new behaviours that can enable you to move forward with a greater understanding of your behaviours, both positive and negative. As therapists we often steer clear of the word 'Journey', but sometimes learning how to create and keep stable, emotional and sexual relationships is a journey.
Sexual problems can include:
- Loss of desire, mismatch of desire and arousal difficulties,
- Erectile dysfunctions; rapid and delayed ejaculation
- Orgasmic problems
- Dyspareunia (pain during intercourse)
- Sexual phobias or aversion
- Sexual Addiction
Some of the areas I work with in relationship therapy include:
- Communication difficulties (the key to success in personal relationships is how we communicate with each other)
- Jealousy and trust Issues
- Anxiety and depression
- Loss and endings through bereavement or separation/divorce
- Being a survivor of childhood sexual abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Forming new relationships after a divorce/separation and impact on children and stepchildren
- Anxiety about new relationships and repeating patterns and commitment issues
- Managing a relationship that isn’t working.
Please contact me via my email [email protected]
My website is www.anaplassotherapy.co.uk